Pagpupugay sa mga bagong inhenyero ng bayan! The university congratulates the College of Engineering as it registers an 90.91% (20/22) passing percentage for First Timers with an Institutional Passing Percentage of 58.33% above the National Passing Percentage (54.85%) in the 2019 Geodetic Engineering Licensure Examination.
The Geodetic Engineering department has been producing new Geodetic Engineers since 2009. 481 out of 877 graduates passed the recently conducted GE board exam administered by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). The 2-day examination was held on October 23-24, 2019 across several testing centers in Metro Manila.
Here is a list of our new Geodetic Engineers. Congratulations!
- Engr. ALMENARIO, RYAN CHRISTOPHER T.
- Engr. BACALLA, NIEZYL MAE R.
- Engr. BOLECHE, MICHELLE MARIE
- Engr. BOLECHE, RYAN JOSHUA C.
- Engr. BONDOCAN, ALVIN
- Engr. CANDIDO, LITO JAKE L.
- Engr. CANONIGO, JOSEPH ANGLELO
- Engr. DADO, JONALYN DUMDUM
- Engr. DE LEON, MA. CHRISTINA BUGACO
- Engr. EMBODO, GENIA A.
- Engr. GACOSCOSIM, ZEAN NIÑO P.
- Engr. GALLOS, CARLO F.
- Engr. GAMEZ, JENNY E.
- Engr. GAYOSO, JOHN PAUL
- Engr. MACION, NIEZEL L.
- Engr. PEDIDA, JEFF L.
- Engr. PELEN, LEO ARLOU G.
- Engr. SALAZAR, ALBERTO C.
- Engr. SORIANO , KENT JHEN IRA Q.
- Engr. SORIYAO, LAURENCE A.
- Engr. YMAS , JERICK O.
You can also check out the full list of results. Please click the link PRCBoard.com.