A leading State University in the field of technology supportive of regional and national development.
To produce graduates with quality education to prepare them to become technologically and professionally competent productive human resource imbued with positive values needed to propel sustainable development of the society.
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
Program Educational Objective (PEO)
- Aims to educate students in the scientific habit of thought and entrepreneurial skills and prepare them to become globally competitive professionals with entry level competencies in technical agriculture.
- It emphasizes the processes and techniques of identifying, diagnosing and analyzing problems, and in designing, packaging, and applying technologies needed in the development and conservation of the agriculture and food system resources.
Program Outcomes (PO)
- Articulate and discuss the latest developments in the specific field of practice.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing using both English and Filipino.
- Work effectively and independently in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Act in recognition of professional, social, and ethical responsibilities.
- Preserve and promote “Filipino historical and culture heritage”.
- Generate and share knowledge relevant to specific fields in the study of agriculture.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of agricultural developments plans and programs.
- Apply scientific method in the conduct of research activities.
- Discuss the concepts of agricultural productivity and sustainability in the context of national, regional, and global developments.
- Engage in agricultural production and post-production activities.
- Promote sound agricultural technologies to various clients and in the manpower development for agriculture: and
- Employ relevant tools in information technology in solving agriculture related problems.
Agriculture Department Regular Faculty
- Maria Crissandra D. Oliveros, MsC – Department Head
- Daisy T. Pedere
- Aileen D. Tacbalan
- Frederick C. Renomeron
- Anna Marie M. Alonzo
- Reshyl L. Del Pilar
- Trixie Jean R. Espinosa
- Elisa Marie C. Apurillo
- Junrey Dela Cruz
- Jomel F. Perante
- Lemuel C. Trocino
- Jessica B. Navales
- Ronel C. Gildore