A leading State University in the field of technology supportive of regional and national development.
To produce graduates with quality education to prepare them to become technologically and professionally competent productive human resource imbued with positive values needed to propel sustainable development of the society.
- To provide technical and professional training to individuals the various fields in ICT that may fully develop their abilities and potential, thereby increasing technological and scientific capabilities and knowledge;
- To provide leadership training in technical research to students and professionals that would enhance development programs, projects and ventures by conducting scholarly inquiries into their feasibility;
- To provide extension programs to faculty members and students that would expose them to experience the real world life and apply knowledge they learn in school;
- To equip the students with the necessary skills and expertise that would make them globally competitive, functional, useful and productive members of the society, and;
- To inculcate high sense of moral, ethical an spiritual values in the exercise of the technological profession.
Christopher P. Raga, MSIT, MTCRE, MTCUME, CCAI – Head, Information Technology Department
- Ian Conan B. Juanico, BSIT
- Elpidio C. Villarosa, BSIT
- Edgar A. Avelino, Jr., BSIT
- Bernadette S. Batuyong, BSIT
- Carlo Jude P. Abuda, BSIT
- Jerson T. Deloso, BSIT