To develop competent Information Technology human resource that serves the society and contribute for sustainable development through high education int he field of Information Technology.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OUTCOMES
The Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology of Eastern Visayas State University, after five years of graduation shall:
PEO1. Build career into build not limited to supervisory position in different field of computing specialization of an information technology at local, national and international level with moral, ethical, social responsibility and personal well-being.
PEO2. Posses professional IT skills to initiate solutions in IT-related domains such as computer programming, networking and troubleshooting, among others.
PEO3. Pursue life-long learning though professional development and training, and IT certifications.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics and science to solve multi-disciplinary problems.
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability, in accordance with standards.
- Function in multidisciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Broad education necessary to understand the impact of ICT solutions in a global, economics environmental, and societal context.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of the contemporary issues.
- Ability to use techniques, skills, and modern technology.
- Knowledge and understanding of information management principles as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Christopher P. Raga, MSIT, MTCRE, MTCUME, CCAI – Head, Information Technology Department
- Ian Conan B. Juanico, BSIT
- Elpidio C. Villarosa, BSIT
- Edgar A. Avelino, Jr., BSIT