Mr. Christopher P. Raga, Head of IT Department, and Mr. Ian Conan B. Juanico completed and passed the Cisco® CCNAv7: Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation course as part of the Cisco Networking Academy® program. This hands-on, lab-oriented course has prepared them to share tremendous career opportunities to our students.
Mr. Christopher P. Raga and Mr. Ian Conan B. Juanico achieved instructor level credential for completing CCNAv7: Enterprise Networking,
Security, and Automation, and acquired the following capabilities:
- Configure single-area OSPFv2 in both point-to-point and multiaccess networks.
- Explain how to mitigate threats and enhance network security using access control lists and security best
- Implement standard IPv4 ACLs to filter traffic and secure administrative access.
- Configure NAT services on the edge router to provide IPv4 address scalability.
- Explain techniques to provide address scalability and secure remote access for WANs.
- Explain how to optimize, monitor, and troubleshoot scalable network architectures.
- Explain how networking devices implement QoS.
- Implement protocols to manage the network.
- Explain how technologies such as virtualization, software defined networking, and automation affect
In today’s world, technical literacy is more important than ever, and Cisco is proud to provide us with the knowledge and skills necessary to build and maintain digital networks.